Current time in Africa

Monday, March 28, 2011

Transfers

Hey,
Well we had transfers. I stayed the same with my companion. As for my apartment Elder Boye-Doe will be moving to another apartment because he has been made Zone Leader and Elder Kenner Who came on mission with me will be replacing him as District Leader in my apartment. We will be having a baptism this Saturday. We will be baptizing 5 people. Sylvia and 2 of her children. That is the family I talked about how we went to there house for that family home evening where we played the flour game. Then a boy named Joshua who is really cool and a girl named Hannah. It should be a really good baptism. The branch is excited to have 5 new members. I just hope that they will retain them and not let them fall away. We picked up a few referrals this week so we will see what happens to them. So I hear everyone is pretty concerned about my health and me losing so much weight. No need to worry anymore I bought a new belt that sinches instead of has the Holes. So now it doesn't matter how much weight I lose my clothes will stay on. Well sorry for the short update this week. I love you all.
Elder Lancaster

No comments: